Save Time & Money with Outsourced Payroll Processing Services
Payroll can be a time-consuming task for small- to medium-sized businesses, yet getting employees paid accurately and on time is a must.
Whether you have one employee or 100 or more employees, MarathonHR’s outsourced payroll processing services can save you time and money.
Outsourced Payroll Processing Services for Small- to Medium-Sized Businesses
Rather than take on the task of doing payroll yourself or hiring staff or an accountant to handle it, let MarathonHR free up precious resources to build your business.
As part of its comprehensive human resources services, MarathonHR offers complete outsourced payroll processing services for small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our payroll processing services include:
Time and Attendance Tracking
Paper-based timekeeping is a thing of the past. Choose from a variety of timekeeping systems tailored to fit the needs of your employees. Our convenient-to-use solutions include:
MarathonHR’s timekeeping systems not only capture time and attendance data accurately; they help employers comply with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) recordkeeping requirements.
MarathonHR ensures your employees get paid on time, whether they prefer to receive paper checks or enroll in direct deposit.
Our payroll distribution program includes:
Payroll Taxes & Administration
Payroll processing isn’t just about distributing paychecks. Businesses must accurately:
- Withhold correct amounts for federal, state and local taxes
- Deduct Social Security and Medicare contributions, and
- Pay unemployment taxes to federal and state entities
As your outsourced payroll processing provider, MarathonHR will:
- Withhold and pay all necessary payroll taxes on your behalf
- Prepare and file quarterly and year-end tax forms, including W-2s and 1099s for employees
- Ensure you comply with required Department of Labor (DOL) wage reporting
- Track Paid Time Off (vacation and sick time) accurately, and
- Administer wage garnishments as needed
MarathonHR’s payroll processing solutions are backed by a total commitment to customer service.
Unlike other payroll software providers whose service ends with selling the software, we are just a phone call or email away if you have questions or need ongoing support.