MarathonHR’s system is designed to protect the business owner
Human resource administration can easily take your focus away from running your business. MarathonHR’s system helps you improve hiring practices, control your costs, and avoid litigation by offering tools, administration and advice:
- Hiring policies, procedures, and counsel
- Disciplinary policies, procedures and counsel
- Termination policies, procedures and counsel
- Guidance in compliance with: Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA), Consumer Credit Protection Act (CCPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other employment related laws.
- Wage and hour compliance advice and administration
- Employee file creation and maintenance
- Unemployment claims management and related administration
- Employee handbooks customized to your needs
Don’t wait until substandard hiring practices impact turnover and productivity. Protect yourself and your business by partnering with MarathonHR. Hiring and onboarding employees is more than just a W-4 and an I-9. Terminating employees can be equally complex, resulting in high unemployment costs or litigation if not handled effectively.